Love Nutella, but hate the messy jar? Like this page and tell your friends to do the same. Let’s tell Ferrero to bring on the squeeze bottle!
Top 10 Reasons why Nutella should be in a Squeeze Bottle
(feel free add your own)
10. Washing Nutella coated butter knives in the kitchen sink seems so wasteful.
9. Cleaning aforementioned butter knives with one’s tongue while standing at the kitchen sink can result in injury.
8. No more messy jars with pasted on lids.
7. Spreading Nutella on top of an ice cream sundae doesn’t work.
6. Just try and make a smiley face sandwich using Nutella in a jar.
5. No more dipping pirouette cookies. With Nutella in a squeeze bottle, you can fill them!
4. Nutella is sick and tired of its bulky jar holding it back. If Nutella were in a squeeze bottle, it could travel to the office, to school, on picnics, on camping trips, to the beach, to the lake…the possibilities are endless!
3. Unless you have a tongue like an aardvark, it is impossible to get all of the Nutella out of the jar.
2. All the cool kids are doing it! Ketchup, mustard, relish, barbeque sauce, even mayonnaise and jelly are hanging out in squeeze bottles!
1. Whipped cream shouldn’t be the only sweet treat you can sneak into the kitchen and squirt directly into your mouth.