MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Online Studies & Surveys (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Survey 2-for 20/20 (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105011)

sablelulu 03-02-2012 09:35 PM

Survey 2-for 20/20

:smileyorange:

Put up your feet, sit back and relax. 20/20 Research is bringing the focus group to you!

(#12-0127) We are currently conducting a research study about

Hair Care Professionals and would like to invite Hair Stylists to participate using an online bulletin board. The bulletin board allows you to participate from your home, office, the local coffee shop or any place that has a high speed Internet connection.

The 3-day online discussion takes place Monday, March 12th-Wednesday, March 14th and will require going online at least 2 times each day and answering questions posted by a moderator.

For your time and participation you will be given a $150 online Visa. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click HERE to answer a few brief questions.

Please use the forward to a friend button in the upper right hand corner to forward this to anyone who you think may be interested!

***If you are not a hair stylist, please forward this on to anyone you know who is and might be interested in participating.

THIS ONE BELOW I GIVE YOU A HINT .I ALWAYS COLOR MY HAIR AT HOME AND I WAS NOT ACCEPTED HMMM

GUESS I BETTER SEE A SALON :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------

Preferences and would like to invite women to participate using an online bulletin board. The bulletin board allows you to participate from your home, office, the local coffee shop or any place that has a high speed internet connection.

The 3-day online discussion takes place Wednesday, March 21st-Friday, March 23rd and will require going online at least 2 times each day and answering questions posted by a moderator.

For your time and participation you will be given a $75 online Visa. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click HERE to answer a few brief questions.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear marylou:

Plaza Research Paramus is currently looking for participants for an upcoming nationwide Ankylosing Spondylitis study. As with all Plaza Research studies, participants are booked on a first come first serve basis. Not all participants who complete the pre-questionnaires will qualify for the study, nor will everyone receive a callback. Please do not call in reference to the study. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will contact you with further questions and details.

By clicking on the link below and answering the questions, you are confirming you understand the above statements and policies. You are also agreeing to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your knowledge.

*Referrals for these studies are welcome! Please forward this email to anyone you think may qualify.

Topic: Anklosing Spondylitis

Who: Men and Women

When: Late March or Early April

If you are interested in the Ankylosing Spondylitis, please click on the link below and fill out the survey:

I am up too late takin my medicine an saw this --gl God Bless :bye_smiley:

gayle 03-03-2012 04:59 AM

thanks for the post