MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Online Studies & Surveys (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Take a Home Decor Survey for a $5.00 Starbucks GC! (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10654)

Lori Ann 05-22-2006 03:14 AM

Take a Home Decor Survey for a $5.00 Starbucks GC!

Not too quick - took me a good three minutes to complete but interesting! Here are some tips - they don't want kids, this is for 35+, also they don't want $20k a year. There are a couple of questions about T.V. viewiing and magazines as well. Complete it and you should get the Congrats screen! ..:thumbsup:

http://survey.suitesmart.com/survey.sp?GID=6817;PAG=H;SID=54354;RSI=false;CRE=7 28x90_Starbucks;

Lori :happysmiley: Ann

pepper60 05-22-2006 03:36 AM

Yes, it was kind of a long survey....but worth it because I received this...

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
In order for us to send your card we must collect your name and address. This information will be used solely to send you your Starbuck's gift card and will not be sold or released to any third party."

:happysmiley: :0party0006:

Lori Ann 05-22-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper60
Yes, it was kind of a long survey....but worth it because I received this...

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
In order for us to send your card we must collect your name and address. This information will be used solely to send you your Starbuck's gift card and will not be sold or released to any third party."

:happysmiley: :0party0006:

I saw this survey at another board and half the members were bit**ing because they were rejected due to age~LMAO ~finally, being an "adult" pays off!! :0happy0194:

Lori:happysmiley: Ann

Melissa 05-22-2006 03:55 AM

Took some effort, but eh. I don't even drink coffee but I'm sure my mother will enjoy her free coffee. I think she loves me more because of this forum. In fact, I'm pretty sure she does.
The other day when I went grocery shopping at Walmart to try to walk myself into labor, my ma went and used a ton of coupons that I'd given her. There were a couple for free cat food (One of our two cats just gave birth to four kittens within the last 12 hours, so that'll come in handy eventually), free dog food, free lotion, random free food products, free shaving cream, etc. She liked me enough to pay for about half my stuff and still came out paying less than she would of.

Lori Ann 05-22-2006 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa
Took some effort, but eh. I don't even drink coffee but I'm sure my mother will enjoy her free coffee. I think she loves me more because of this forum. In fact, I'm pretty sure she does.
The other day when I went grocery shopping at Walmart to try to walk myself into labor, my ma went and used a ton of coupons that I'd given her. There were a couple for free cat food (One of our two cats just gave birth to four kittens within the last 12 hours, so that'll come in handy eventually), free dog food, free lotion, random free food products, free shaving cream, etc. She liked me enough to pay for about half my stuff and still came out paying less than she would of.

Lol, I love your posts Melissa! You know Starbucks has goodies too besides coffee, they have wonderful baked goods - that's what I use all my GCs for! I love the folksy story about your Mom~ cool that you guys get to go shopping and such. heart eyes

Hey, did you ever get the second coupon from Unilever? They sent me a really nice letter with a second $6.00 coupon and some snuggle samples, etc... I know you mentioned it but don't recall the outcome. Kittens eh? Well, at least SOMEONE is having babies, lol...any moment now honey, hang in there! blue laughing

Lori :happysmiley: Ann

Melissa 05-22-2006 04:13 AM

I sent them another letter- again no mention of a coupon, but we'll see. Free stuff is funnn.

Emmie 05-22-2006 04:53 AM

Lori ann, it wont take my zip code, I put it in then it keeps requesting the zip code? Is this for certain states only?i dunno

Emmie 05-22-2006 05:12 AM

Thanks Lori Ann, I went back in and it accepted the zip code Thanks for the post wavesmiley

Modemouth 05-22-2006 06:02 AM

I am still asleep but I did it! thanks Lori Ann.

chia1121 05-22-2006 06:27 AM

Thanks! Can't wait for my starbucks card! lots of quaestions, but worth it for the coffe $$!! glad i'm 35 today!!!!

LOL