MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Friday, November 17 Mail Call (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20394)

Modemouth 11-17-2006 02:17 AM

Friday, November 17 Mail Call

:bye_smiley:

pepper60 11-17-2006 08:56 AM

:yahoo_smiley: Got some mail today!!!!!

:hypersmiley: People magazine w/George Clooney on the cover as the
Sexiest Man Alive :hypersmiley:

Surprise from lil bunny - lighthouse goodies - THANK YOU SO MUCH

catalogs

3 Census Surveys from 3 different sources

Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects for Dummies book

Health benefits statement

Color Picture of the USS Ronald Reagan

Entertainment magazine

ChickyChris 11-17-2006 12:35 PM

clapping Finally something to add to this thread!...
Nivea sample
Basis bar of soap sample size
both from a day ago
pepcid complete sample
Fusion shaving gel sample
...............and Oceangirl sent me some Biore products...thank you Bev!
Awesome day at the mail box!:yahoo_smiley:

Kelly 11-17-2006 12:54 PM

3 autographed bookmarks by april love

fitness magazine

swiffer duster from walmart

clifbar organic energy chews and electolyte sample

watch and dvd from the army

zippo lighter from marlboro

Dru15 11-17-2006 08:56 PM

Only junk mail and more catalogs today.

Lori Ann 11-18-2006 02:11 AM

We are moving and I've been letting the freebies stack up in a laundry basket, lol. I'll try and list some of the cool stuff I've received and put them in boxes as I go. Everything should be settled down in the next week or so (I hope). I'm probably going to miss out on a lot of goodies because I don't think that the U.S.P.S. forwards a lot of the stuff we get but hopefully the next tennet will enjoy them! blue laughing

Good old Walmart Freebies: Several small bars of the Basis sensitive skin soap, Nicorette Gum, Pepcid Complete, Gillette Fusion sample, Poise Pads, Swiffer duster sample,

Misc: Nivea lotion sample, Dove Calming Night body wash sample, Dove Night lotion sample, nice sized sample of Celladerm anti-wrinkle cream, a full size canine cuisine from Cesar, a coupon for a free 5 lb bag of Lassie's Natural Way, a tube of Clean & Clear Daily Pore Scrub, my last batch of free product coupons from Kraft Foods (4 Fast Franks, 2 Good Seasons, 2 Honey Oats), bag of Purina Pro Plan Selects dog food, A really cool mailer from Sun Silk with hair product samples and two $1.00 off GCs, Playtex samples & coupons, Reynalds Bake Sale kit (really nice), Cottonelle wipes, Tide Simple pleasures Vanilla and Lavender 1 load detergent (about the fourth one), Tess cleansing sample, Colgate toothbrush samples, Post-it notes, Prudent Bear cap (already gave away), Kick Asphalt sunglasses (cool wrap around style),

T-Shirts and checks & GCs: A nifty yellow T-shirt from Nestle from when I uploaded a profile for their "Cooler" promo, a really nice black one from Power.org (I've been lucky enough to get about 20 t-shirts to date this year woo-hoo), a batch of checks I cashed out from differnt survey companies totaling $294.72 plus some assorted GCs.:yahoo_smiley:

Many cool mags..tons of junk mail and all too many bills! I know I'm probably leaving a lot of stuff out but hopefully after the move I'll be able to post at least every two days. :D

Lori :happysmiley: Ann

mom2acat 11-18-2006 07:57 AM

Sonicare toothbrush from BuzzAgent
Reader's Digest
free Women & Cancer mag
free Hollywood Life mag
new phone book
3 catalogs

Dartman 11-18-2006 10:04 AM

Bills
Free pepcid ac
Free bracelet