MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How Was Your Thanksgiving (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21061)

Christine 11-23-2006 05:26 PM

How Was Your Thanksgiving

DID YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING????????
IT WAS PRETTY GOOD HERE EXCEPT WE HAD TO CALL ROTO ROOTER DUE TO A CLOOGED DRAIN AND COULDN'T USE THE WASHER OR DISHWASHER.......400.00 LATER.........GUESS WHAT?????IT REMAINS CLOGGED.......OTHERWISE I ATE SO MUCH THAT NORMALLY I'M A SIZE 6 WELL I THINK I HAVE TO BUY SIZE 10'S TOMORROW..HAHAHAAHHA
RAINED ALL DAY HERE TODAY.........
NOTHING WILL DAMPEN MY MOOD BECAUSE TOMORROW IS BLACK FRIDAY:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kelly 11-23-2006 06:25 PM

you are silly too christine....blue laughing

i ate so much myself that tomorrow i am wearing my sweatpants...lol
i am not leaving my house. no shopping in those crazy stores for me.
i had a great thanksgiving. nice and quiet. just me and jesse and the kids, my parents, brother, and grandmother. really nice day.

Dartman 11-23-2006 06:28 PM

Long day of cooking and dishes.........followed by more dishes...and more dishes...........Everyone else visited and i worked my rear end off!

gayle 11-23-2006 07:01 PM

To much to eat here also. All very good. Lots of visiting and looking at old pictures.

Modemouth 11-24-2006 03:31 AM

It couldn't have been better! I am looking forward to leftovers today.:0party0006:

ChickyChris 11-24-2006 08:26 AM

Dartman...many years I cooked and cleaned and cooked more...now I do not at all....ohhhhhh I help out, picking up...but just think maybe someday it will be your turn. (however I do miss those days once in awhile) Be thankful we all have family and friends to do this for.
I had a wonderful time...but no left overs...another part I miss!!! Geez maybe I will do it next year...lol...i dunno

Christine 11-24-2006 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartman
Long day of cooking and dishes.........followed by more dishes...and more dishes...........Everyone else visited and i worked my rear end off!

welcome to the club.......went to bed at 2a and got up at 4:30a:idunno:

pepper60 11-24-2006 09:20 AM

Excellent day, but...
Too many leftovers
Too many dishes
Too full...ready to explode
Up at 4 AM to go with BIL & Niece to Black Friday Sales!
EEK...I really don't like all the crowds and long lines but go for their sake
and the enjoyment of watching my niece snag lots of bargains.

MagiePerdu 11-24-2006 12:11 PM

No huge family "do" this year. . .nevertheless, we had a full meal with all the trimmings. . .up at 4:30-ish (I'm the same way at Christmas...too much "kid" in me I think <giggle>); cleaning, cooking, making room in the fridge, more cleaning and cooking. . .done! Almost too tired to eat and never got my second shot at the food 'cause I fell asleep LOL Up at 4:30 again today to hit those stores (even tho I dint really need much. . .well, it's tradition, ya know) blue laughing I did get my turkey/cranberry sammich this afternoon tho, with a lovely glass of white zin! yummy

Christine 11-24-2006 05:43 PM

I'm still full from yesterday........just liquids today and a power bar