MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Online Bargains (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crazy deals at FTD!! (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2582)

Karen 02-20-2006 09:34 PM

Crazy deals at FTD!!

These are just a few! They have lots more deals and half price bouquets and gift baskets, too!

Message Bears (birthday, get well, thank you, cheer up, and very special)
<STRIKE>$16.99</STRIKE> $1.99
88% off

Lord, Hear My Prayer, Prayer Box
<STRIKE>$19.99</STRIKE> $4.99
75% off

Box of 36 Raspberry Petit Fours
<STRIKE>$20.99</STRIKE> $5.99
71% off

momnick8 02-20-2006 09:46 PM

The bear is cute. What kind of shipping costs are we looking at, and do you have any current codes for FTD?

Karen 02-20-2006 09:59 PM

They have a couple discount links, but if you try to use them, the cheap stuff goes up to regular price. More savings to take the cheap price than the discount.

Love2seeClay 02-21-2006 06:00 AM

Still a good deal..

Although I do believe this is a good deal. I went in and purchased a bear and a flower arrangement for a friend who is having a birthday this week. My total was $16.98 for a flower arrangement and the bear. I picked the standard 3 day shipping method for $5.99. Still seemed like a great deal. BUT when I got to the last step confirming my order there was a $11.99 service charge on top of the shipping charge plus taxes charged. So my total instead of being close to $20 was instead $37.83.:eek: So basically this deal is more like getting free shipping in the end and paying regular price for the flowers, or at least that is the way it worked out for me. (Reg. price flowers $30)

Love2seeClay 02-21-2006 06:01 AM

I removed the flowers from my order and to ship just the bear came to $8.63. It does include a gift message. :)

pbarbee 02-21-2006 08:01 AM

Crazy Deals at FTD

The $11.99 charge is what they charge for delivering their floral arrangement/gifts to someone.

hblueeyes 02-21-2006 09:14 AM

FTD Bear

I just ordered the Get well Bear for my neighbor. I know she will be surprised. She slipped on ice and fell yesterday because our sump pump hose broke and it flooded and froze in their driveway. We are working on gettinig it fixed and I was going to go to the florist and take her some flowers but opted for this instead. Unfortunately I could not write the message in spanish as she is not comfortable with english, but her hubby or kids will translate. They are good neighbors and I want to keep it that way. Thanks for the post. It was perfect timing for me. It cost $8.55 which is mostly for delivery. Thanks again.

Me:grinning-smiley-022

Karen 02-21-2006 09:36 AM

Yikes! It will be $9 well spent if it prevents a law suit! ;)

hblueeyes 02-21-2006 09:50 AM

Bear

I am not worried about them suing. They are not that type of people. She is ok, just hit her elbow on the garbage can. I did it more out of just being nice. I feel it is a thoughtful gesture on my part and not expected on hers but it will be appreciated as I could have done nothing. I believe it is a small price to pay to keep peace. They neighbor who lived there before was an unbelieveable jerk. He took down our 4' chainlink fence and paid for a 6' wood one because he did not like to see my kids naked in the back yard. Give me a break he was 2 at the time. We always had problems from him as he was dealing drugs and my kids were scared when the police raided his house at 2 am. He worked on cars in his garage which was illegal, I did not care but had to put a stop to it because he would keep my kids up on school nights sanding the cars. I asked if he could stop at 10 pm and he would not. I am glad he is gone and like the people there now and want to keep them happy because good neighbors are hard to come by. It makes it better for everyone when we get along and do what is right.

Me:grinning-smiley-022

Karen 02-21-2006 10:00 AM

That's good! Difficult neighbors can make life miserable...But I guess that's a topic for a different forum! ;)