MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Crazy hair day.... (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2988)

JeffGordonsNo1Fan 02-24-2006 11:17 AM

Crazy hair day....

Karen,
We just had our crazy hair day a couple of weeks ago and to skirt around the hair color that I was sure would become a problem... I put pont tails all over my daughter head, then took 3 pipe cleaners and put them up in the pony tail holder of each section, then braided each one with the 3 pipe cleaners in every bunch, put the bottom rubber band on, then cut the pipe cleaner to be even with her hair.smiliebow
It looked GREAT, if I do say so myself! Her hair was all over her head, and it stayed in place all day. She LOVED being able to bend it different directions all day long and it was SUPER easy to take back down.
Thought I would share!
Have a great weekend!
wavesmiley

Karen 02-24-2006 11:34 AM

That is awesome! I'll have to do that next year. I love it!!

Christine 02-24-2006 12:36 PM

My daughters first grade class had Wacky Wednesday a few weeks ago. Well she wanted to be a boy so I used my sons clothes and took her long blonde hair put it in a bun and put a baseball cap on. I knew the costume was good when my neighbor came over and asked where my daughter was. She was floored when I told her that the "little boy" was my daughter. It continued for the rest of the day and when she came home she told me her costume was too good and people really thought she was a boy and she never wanted to look lke one again. You can never wini dunno

JeffGordonsNo1Fan 02-24-2006 12:49 PM

sigh of relief

Crit,
I think I would have a big sigh of relief if I were you. :D It would be a pain to keep two wardrobes up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by critbunny
My daughters first grade class had Wacky Wednesday a few weeks ago. Well she wanted to be a boy so I used my sons clothes and took her long blonde hair put it in a bun and put a baseball cap on. I knew the costume was good when my neighbor came over and asked where my daughter was. She was floored when I told her that the "little boy" was my daughter. It continued for the rest of the day and when she came home she told me her costume was too good and people really thought she was a boy and she never wanted to look lke one again. You can never wini dunno

caltexgirl 02-27-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffGordonsNo1Fan
Karen,
We just had our crazy hair day a couple of weeks ago and to skirt around the hair color that I was sure would become a problem... I put pont tails all over my daughter head, then took 3 pipe cleaners and put them up in the pony tail holder of each section, then braided each one with the 3 pipe cleaners in every bunch, put the bottom rubber band on, then cut the pipe cleaner to be even with her hair.smiliebow
It looked GREAT, if I do say so myself! Her hair was all over her head, and it stayed in place all day. She LOVED being able to bend it different directions all day long and it was SUPER easy to take back down.
Thought I would share!
Have a great weekend!
wavesmiley

What a great idea! I might steal it when my dd has crazy hair day!

Tracey

JeffGordonsNo1Fan 02-27-2006 10:23 AM

Yeah!

Feel free! I bought the different colored pipe cleaners at Walmart in the craft department, and that only added to the fun! She wanted THIS one all pink, THIS one all orange, THIS one neon green! It was fun! :heartssmile:
Quote:

Originally Posted by caltexgirl
What a great idea! I might steal it when my dd has crazy hair day!

Tracey