MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Spotlight (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Dru15 :) (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30656)

Lori Ann 02-21-2007 10:58 PM

Dru15 :)

Sandra is one of My Bargain Buddy's Charter Members. :yahoo_smiley: When she is not spending time with all of her beautiful grandchildren she enjoys serious gardening. I'll bet she can't wait until Springtime to get her straw hat and break out the tractor! blue laughing

Sandra is also our Birthday Queen and stays up late each night to make sure each member is recognized with a special and heart felt Birthday thread! She also enjoys surfing the freebie and bargains forum and can be counted on to keep you company in the games forum. Regardless of where you find Sandra she always has a kind word, a good chuckle and a warm and generous personality. Please join me in honoring a truly wonderful member!!!:heartssmile:

State of residence: Pennsylvania

Married/Single: Widow

Children? Grandchildren? 4 Children (3 girls, 1 boy)..........9 Grandchildren (number 10 due in May) 2 Great Grandsons

Favorite food: Mexican

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite book: Gone With The Wind

Hobbies: Painting (Acrylic and Watercolor), Crochet, Jigsaw Puzzles, Gardening, playing computer games.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It has been so many years that I can't remember how I found it. I think it was more than 6 years ago. As soon as Karen started the Forum I signed up even though I had never been to a forum before and didn't know how to do anything. I'm so glad that I did. I have met so many wonderful people here and it's like visiting your family every day.

Words to live by: All the Best Things in Life~Are Not Things at All

Krissy 02-22-2007 02:21 AM

Congrats Sandra, a well deserved honor indeed. Lori ann said it perfect, you are a wonderful person and I appreciate all your help and input. Thank you for all you do.. clapping

Christy 02-22-2007 04:10 AM

Congratulations Sandra!! I love your words to live by! Thank you for all you do at MBB! God bless you! ;)

pepper60 02-22-2007 05:48 AM

Thank you for your friendship and all that you do to make MBB
a wonderful place to share, care, and have fun.

Karen 02-22-2007 07:14 AM

You are one of the reasons this forum is so great, Sandra! I always look forward to seeing you here when I log on late at night. ;) I love your "words to live by". Thanks for all you do!

pegwill4 02-22-2007 09:24 AM

Congrats...clapping

Jaimie 02-22-2007 10:44 AM

Christine 02-22-2007 10:57 AM

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY LATE NIGHT GAME PLAYING PAL (AND SOMEONE WHO REMINDS ME OF WHEN I MESS UP ON GAMES TOOblue laughingblue laughing)
I LOOK FORWARDS TO ALL YOUR POSTS AND BIRTHDAY GREETINGS......THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO HERE IN MAKING THIS A GREAT FORUM TO COME AND FEEL WELCOMED.
THIS IS CERTAINLY A WELL DESERVED SPOTLIGHT FOR A VERY SPECIAL MENTOR.

Sugar 02-22-2007 10:58 AM

Sandra, I'm so happy you are our member spotlight. A well deserved choice. You're a wonderful person! Thanks for all you do here to help make MBB a joy to be a part of. Congratulations!clapping

Missy 02-22-2007 02:43 PM

Congrats Dru!!! I enjoy reading all your posts and I always depend on you for the birthdays..LOL. Thanks for your friendship!