MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Spotlight (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Vera (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32731)

Karen 03-14-2007 11:14 PM

Vera

Vera is an MVP in the "Online Bargains" forum. She always has her eyes peeled for a great deal! I appreciate all her help in scoping out the bargains and we are all so happy that she takes the time to post them here for us!

Name: VERA

State of residence: CA

Married/Single: MARRIED

Children? Grandchildren? SON ADAM - COMPUTER CODER, DAUGHTER JERRICA - ARMY MEDIC IN TRAINING. 2 GRANDKIDS MADISON (GIRL 5) AND DERRICK BOY (ALMOST 2)

Favorite food: JAPANESE

Favorite movie: TOMBSTONE

Favorite book: THE OAK RIDGE BOYS STORY

Hobbies: RAISING ARABIAN AND QUARTER HORSES, CAMPING, FISHING, & TRAVEL.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: SAW MYBARGAINBUDDY MENTIONED ON TV NEWS

Words to live by: I ONCED ASKED A TEACHER IN SCHOOL, "WHAT SHOULD I GROW UP TO BE?" SHE REPLIED, "YOU WILL GROW UP TO BE A COMBINATION OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET, THE BOOKS YOU READ, AND THE PLACES YOU GO."

pegwill4 03-14-2007 11:25 PM

Congratulations Vera!!! Well deserved! clapping

SNOWBEAR3 03-15-2007 02:10 AM

Thank you for all your hard work. You have tirelessly sought extraordinary bargains. Because of you, I have saved a "ton of money". A well-deserved "pat on the back" from me.clapping clapping clapping clapping

tressa_4 03-15-2007 02:56 AM

Congrats and Thank You Vera!!!

I've never come across anyone else who puts the movie Tombstone in their top favorites category. I hate repeats, but I've seen that movie at least 10 times. I think it's Val Kilmer's role that brings me back, but they're all good!

Keep up the good work - I certainly appreciate it.

Tressa :heyyou:

Susiq 03-15-2007 04:20 AM

You rock Vera!:yahoo_smiley: clapping
Thanks for all your time each and every day. I'm glad I can now put a picture with the name......I love the pic of you and your daughter:thumbsup: My nephew is in AIT in Arizona. GO ARMY!

gayle 03-15-2007 05:14 AM

Congratulations on being in the spotlight clapping clapping I enjoy all the posts you give us. I can just sit here and window shop. Thank you very much.

travlfreek 03-15-2007 06:20 AM

Congratulations Vera

WTG girlfriend and a well deserved honor. I thank you for all your wonderful posts and for all you do for us here at MBB! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!!!

Christy 03-15-2007 06:34 AM

Vera, thank you so much for all the time you put into finding us all those awesome bargains!! :)

Modemouth 03-15-2007 07:22 AM

Just three little words...HOT! HOT! HOT! blue laughing

I love the pic with your DD.:thumbsup:

pepper60 03-15-2007 07:32 AM

Thanks so much for all your hard work hunting down bargains.
I'm another one that has saved a lot of $ through many of
your posts.

GO ARMY