MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Message Board How-Tos (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What's the difference between reply and quick reply? (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4904)

pepper60 03-16-2006 02:56 AM

What's the difference between reply and quick reply?

Please explain the difference between post reply to a thread versus
a quick reply?

NordyGirl 03-16-2006 05:28 AM

Hey good question! i dunno I don't know the answer but would like to.

JMBred 03-16-2006 06:16 AM

my quick reply

doesn't work, not sure if it's the browser or the site...hmmmmi dunno

Karen 03-16-2006 06:22 AM

When you click the quick reply button, the message box opens at the bottom of the screen you are looking at. You don't get a whole new page like you do when you just hit the regular reply button. You also don't see all the other options, like smilies, thread subscription, rate the thread, etc.

Click around on the links you see here. There is a lot of neat stuff you probably didn't know about. :thumbsup: One of my favorite features is the "new posts" link. If you click that every time you visit, you will see a listing of all the posts that were added since your last visit.

And if you're serious bargain/freebie hunter, click on the archive link at the bottom of the page. You'll see a no frills listing of everything ever posted here. If you want to see the details, just click on the title, then click on View Full Version. :)

Krissy 03-16-2006 11:09 AM

Thanks Boss :thumbsup:

Nan 03-18-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen
When you click the quick reply button, the message box opens at the bottom of the screen you are looking at. You don't get a whole new page like you do when you just hit the regular reply button. You also don't see all the other options, like smilies, thread subscription, rate the thread, etc.

Click around on the links you see here. There is a lot of neat stuff you probably didn't know about. :thumbsup: One of my favorite features is the "new posts" link. If you click that every time you visit, you will see a listing of all the posts that were added since your last visit.

And if you're serious bargain/freebie hunter, click on the archive link at the bottom of the page. You'll see a no frills listing of everything ever posted here. If you want to see the details, just click on the title, then click on View Full Version. :)

Thanks Karen! I did'nt know about the archives - found a few freebies that I had missed! You're the best:thumbsup:

Kelly 01-15-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen

oh, i dont think i ever used that! thanks karen:thumbsup:

pepper60 01-15-2007 04:16 PM

Wow, is this old! Good thing the server doesn't always delete
threads that are more then 6 months old. This is useful info
for all our members. :happysmiley:

Oceangirl 01-19-2007 12:36 PM

Interesting....I didn't know a lot of this stuff.....

Christine 02-02-2007 11:29 AM

NEITHER DID I i dunnoBUT I DO NOWwavesmiley