MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Printable Coupons (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   8 Great Restaurant Coupons (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68458)

Modemouth 06-20-2008 12:36 PM

8 Great Restaurant Coupons

It’s summertime and for many that means vacation time and that means eating out. Even if you aren’t going anywhere it can be too hot to cook, so we put together some restaurants with coupons, discounts and deals. Sometimes you can print the coupon right away, in other cases you’ll need to join their online club and the restaurant will mail you the coupons.

HomeTown Buffet Coupon
For joining HomeTown Buffet’s eClub you can get a free buffet. After registering they will send you a printable coupon for a buy one buffet, get one free. They generally send the coupon within 48 hours.

Red Lobster Coupon
Red Lobster offers discounts for joining their club. I always get emails about the newest promotions and sometimes even coupons sent to my email. They even send out a birthday gift!

Carl’s Jr Coupons
Our favorite spot for a quick burger, Carl’s Jr, has a few printable coupons. This months coupons include a $1 off any size prime rib burger and a free medium coke with the purchase of a jalapeno chicken sandwich.

Baskin Robbins Coupons
To go with that big burger meal, cool down with Baskin Robbins. We’ve already told you about their awesome Baskin Robbins birthday club. They also currently have some delicious coupons. You can get a free ice cream quart or $3 off any cake. Both coupons expire June 30th, 2008.

Johnny Rockets Coupon
Get a free hamburger at Johnny Rockets just for joining their Rocket E-club. After you join the club you will be sent a coupon via email for the free hamburger, which is good with any purchase of a hamburger or sandwich, starter and drink.

Nathan’s Coupon
Nathan’s is giving away a free hot dog with the purchase of one hot dog at regular price. No registeration needed for this one, just print the coupon. This one doesn’t expire until December 31st, 2008 so you may get a few uses out of it.

Planet Hollywood Coupon
At Planet Hollywood save $5 off any purchase of $20 or more. The coupon is also valid on merchandise if you want to get some Planet Hollywood T shirts, sweatshirts or other non food gear. The coupon expires December 31st, 2008.

T.G.I Fridays Coupon
T.G.I Fridays has a great club you can join. Just for signing up you will receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert. Along with that you get a one-time jump the line pass. Sounds perfect for a busy friday night.
We have more pizza and restaurant coupons at restaurants near you, so can save money when you order in! Did we miss your favorite restaurant or coupon? Leave a comment and let us know about the best bargains for eating out that you have found. Of course if you prefer to cook we’ve got you covered. Use our printable grocery coupons to save money on your next grocery trip.

Deanna 06-20-2008 02:49 PM

Thanks for the info. I signed up for the HomeTown Buffet Club!

I love a free buffet!!!