(I heard ya Magie :smileyhugs:)
15 min | 5 min prep
* 1 cup flour
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
2. Add salt.
3. Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
4. Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
5. Return to heat; brown on one side only.
6. To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Fill with your favorite filling.
This always makes more than 7 crepes for me.
I love to make these with Stouffers' frozen spinach souffle in them.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ash!!! These are on tomorrow morning's breakfast menu! :smileyhugs:
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:11 PM.|