MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anyone else getting this? Help if you can please. (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81633)

Christy 01-09-2009 03:41 PM

Anyone else getting this? Help if you can please.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I am getting this error when trying to load MBB, sometimes it will load, others I get this message and it's more times than not. :smileycry:

alice 01-09-2009 04:20 PM

i'm not. it's only happening for the mbb page?

Christy 01-10-2009 07:02 AM

Yes, I use Firefox, I contacted them and they said if it is only happening on this site it may be related to this site...I don't know, it sure is aggravating. I give up most times.

alice 01-10-2009 08:11 AM

ashley is the only other person i know of that is using firefox. maybe she'll know. the few times i've had a problem with any website, hitting refresh seems to fix it. thought i saw ash on earlier. i'll pm her.

ashbabe 01-10-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christy (Post 645202)
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I am getting this error when trying to load MBB, sometimes it will load, others I get this message and it's more times than not. :smileycry:

any tcp or network error is from something on your part Christy. Are you having trouble doing anything else online? How is your computer connected? It's possible that you have a problem with your router if you've got more than one computer in your house.

If you keep getting this error maybe try contacting your isp and they can try to find the source of your problem and get you some new equipment if necessary.:smileyhugs:

I have verizon and my stupid connection goes out about 30 times a day.. it's so annoying, but if I just hang out for a minute it usually comes back up, it's the rare occasion that I have to turn the modem off and wait a minute to reset my connection.. I've just got one connection in my house (for now at least, lol).

Christy 01-10-2009 09:02 AM

Thanks Ash, the only time my internet goes out is during storms, I am with Wildblue. Like just now I have facebook, my space and gmail loaded, tried coming here and got that message twice before it finally loaded. It only happens on MBB for some reason. Every other site loads fine. I am getting the same error with MBB when I try it on my main computer too. It is odd.

Christy 01-10-2009 09:04 AM

I will shut my router and modem down for awhile, who knows maybe it will fix it. Have cleared my cache and all that good stuff and that didn't fix it. I gotta get it fixed, this is my fav site! LOL

ashbabe 01-10-2009 09:04 AM

Did you try and contact Karen? Maybe she can get some answers for you.

ashbabe 01-10-2009 09:06 AM

another idea.. when you get the error again go up to HELP on the firefox browser and click Report a broken web site It's helped me before :smileyhugs:

Kathy 01-10-2009 02:20 PM

I think Krissy uses Firefox too. She might have some answers for you.