MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How is everyone and what have you been up to this summer? (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96130)

Nan 06-28-2010 07:26 PM

How is everyone and what have you been up to this summer?

We have been working non-stop! I haven't been around much to catch up! What have y'all been doing? I'm so glad that this is a long weekend!:yahoo_smiley:

mom2acat 06-29-2010 11:22 AM

I had to start chemo again in April, (the last time I had chemo was 7 years ago), so I have been putting up with the side effects from that. I have my good days and my bad days.

Still managed to get all my flowers planted this spring though, with my dad helping me a lot.

MagiePerdu 06-29-2010 02:38 PM

Awww, Mom. . .sorry to hear you've had to recommence chemo. Our thoughts and prayers for your strength and one for the "WIN" column are with you! :smileyhugs:

beanie 06-29-2010 03:20 PM

So sorry Mom, I also will pray for you. Glad your Dad can help you out.

I have been dodging rain probably more than anything..My garden is just about drowned out. It rained again, never gentle rains, but torrential downpours everytime! Got an small add on to the pole barn, still messing with that to put things were they should go. Working lots of overtime..I even got called last Sunday to come in..I turned it down. My belly was hurting from the dr. that about sums it up..work, eat, sleep....do it again

Tammy 06-29-2010 03:59 PM

So sorry Mom. YOur in my thoughts and prayers.

Like Beanie avoiding rain as much as possible if its not rain its so hot you cant go out and do anything so watch TV and playing on the computer when Im not at work and planning a vacation.

Christine 06-29-2010 04:26 PM

enjoying this gorgeous weather

grams1952 06-29-2010 05:54 PM

:smileyhugs: mom sorry you are going thru this again.. prayers are being said....take care hugs:smileyhugs:

grams1952 06-29-2010 05:56 PM

have been to Utah and back.. the temps there were so nice and cool....

Kelly 06-29-2010 06:35 PM

i've been busy these past couple weeks looking for a job and just enjoying the weather outside. it's been so beautiful out! hoping to go on a little vacation this summer although it's not looking too promising...but at least i have the beaches!!

Nan 06-29-2010 07:10 PM

Mom, I'm so sorry that you are having to go through all of that again. Positive energy attracts positive energy - Einstein said something close to that - so, positive will be my thoughts and prayers for you!

Speaking of prayers, I have been asking God to send us more work, and as the saying goes, be careful what you ask for! We have been blessed abundantly! clapping I am so looking forward to this long weekend to clean my house and take a couple of naps! I might even have a few alcoholic beverages! :beerchug: Just a few...:drinking53: blue laughing