MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   eBay (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you have bad experience on eBay? (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97352)

cellphonemic 09-10-2010 06:16 PM

Do you have bad experience on eBay?

hi, guys, do you have bad experience on eBay? or shold i say what do you think about ebay shopping?

cksm 01-22-2011 06:49 PM

:thumbsup: Most of my buying and selling experiences on Ebay have been good. I've only had 2 bad experiences in hundreds of transactions.

Nan 01-25-2011 09:23 PM

I haven't bought much through eBay, but I haven't had any problems, but I have heard of others who have. I think it's important to really check out your seller.

anthonyjones2675 02-02-2011 08:15 AM

I've had problems with a few sellers, but those were usually resolved in a timely manner. My biggest problem is when I have a problem with the site itself. Their customer service isn't all that good. And, with Paypal as the default setting for payment method, it's gotten pretty hard to find sellers who accept anything else - I have had bad experiences with Paypal and can't bring myself to trust them anymore.
When I can find a seller who accepts other payment methods, though, I'm perfectly happy with doing my business on ebay.

vitalsalvage 02-27-2011 09:09 AM

Not bad

I have sold on ebay for over 9 years, without hugh problems, only with a couple of buyers, only one who kept harrassing me even calling my home. But had to deal with her with the police to stop the harrassment, she got her 4 items, paid and complained, I resolved it by sending her large payment back, and did not get my items back from her, I lost on that one, but she had done the same to many sellers, I guess was trying to something for nothing, but that was about 4 years ago, pretty good other than that, ebay has always been fair to me and paypal. Can't complain, just need to watch your buyers and sellers feedbacks first, that is what I have learned

bikerbabe 02-27-2011 11:48 AM

No problem`s here with E-BAY..just watch out as other`s have said..some
good some bad....no problem`s with Paypal personaly

samamfee 02-28-2011 08:55 PM

Risky.I don'tfell comfortable sending them alot of money.I don't use them if I can find the product somewhere else.

anthonyjones2675 03-11-2011 03:42 AM

Except few all my experiences on eBay have been good,, I was particularly happy with a seller from whom I had bought x loop sunglasses, they looked very nice when i bought them but they did not suit me,, hence I requested the seller to exchange it,, the exchange went on good..

isabella18 04-12-2011 07:32 PM

Not me, but I know someone who had. She purchased earphones, and the seller said that she wait for it. It'll be there soon but nothing happened. Bogus seller!

merry1 04-28-2011 09:53 PM

ya

I do have bad experience, I ordered some electronic stuff and the shipment was delayed..:(