View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 06:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default join Echopinion-like Bzzzagent

I am posting this here. Move it if needed, I just didn't know where I should put this....

http://www.echopinion.com/

To really understand what Echopinion is all about, one must peek behind the curtain so to speak to get a insiders view into itís creation. With the overabundance of marketing messages today the team at Echopinion set out to create a vehicle that promotes the real sparkplug that moves a consumer to buy a product. That sparkplug is word of mouth.

The best part about Echopinion is that membership is free and you will never be asked to buy anything in the future. The products you receive will be unique and the membership experience will be rewarding. Just imagine the excitement of using a product before most of your friends and relatives! So join us, and take a moment to register and become a member. We look forward to having you aboard!

Becoming an echovangelist (that what we're calling our members) is very simple:

1. Signup online: the process is 100% free, your information is 100% confidential and the simple five step process takes only minutes.

2. Make sure to complete the activation process (by clicking the link in the email you will receive shortly after registering).

3. Visit the echocampaign overview page, this page shows you how an echocampaign works. Be sure to come back here after reading it.

4. Log in to My Echopinion. This is where you'll come to interact with all your echocampaigns, and is the one-stop location for everything echovangelist.

5. Once you are logged in, follow the lin
k to the My Echopinion Tutorial located in your personal menu.

If you'd like to learn more about what Word-Of-Mouth is, and what Echopinion is all about, take a look at the content in our echo overview sectionText