View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Unhappy My Brother Has Cancer

Just got back from the hospital for my brother who went in to have a benign tumor removed............we arrived at 5:30a and his surgery was scheduled for 7:30a .It was estimated to last around 4 hours.. I knew something was wrong when, after 5 hours, I had not heard anything. His Nurse called and stated the surgery was still going on and it would take another 1 hour. 3 hours later the Doctor came and informed me that the "easy tumor" turned out to be an aggressive form of cancer the size of a soccer ball that he had never seen before.
Worst of all my brother was 5 hours in recovery and by the time he arrived on the floor for admission he had no recollection of anything and I had to deliver the bad news...........mind you I was the one who pushed him to have this surgery and that everything would be ok................this coupled with my "hubby" not giving a crap is just about to send me over the edge............
Thanks for letting me vent........