View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default Brother has Cancer

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. There is power in prayer/
Doctors have come along way but they do not know it all. I have had 3 different types of cancer 3 times in the past 20 years. It is so beatable. After my initial shock and tears with cancer #2. I said to myself, that there was no way this thing would get me. Mind over matter is also a powerful tool. I combined different methods to beat it. I went along with what my doctor said. I prayed, had people pray for me. I meditated to find calm and peace and to visualize the cancer shrinking and then being gone. I ate better, exercised, got plenty of sleep and fresh air and did deep breathing exercises also calming but alo adds more oxyen to your cells. Good luck.

Cancer number one with me happened so fast and was so freaky there was no time for anything but surgery. Cancer #3 were reduced to polyups on my vocal chords and a lymph node removal. Earlier tests had revealed much more. So I believe that the combination of the above helped. Plus I am sure god had lots to do with it. I also have never had chemo.

Me