View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Well I guess she had to throw some of her own stuff in or should I say her daughter did it for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordyGirl
I wonder if she will have to throw any of her own stuff in!
The LITTLE ONE HAS TURNED THE TABLES ON ME!! LOL , I guess turn about is fair play, so I am taking this with dignity! LOL

I usually switch purses when I dress up, like for church or an outing to match a certain outfit or a pair of shoes I AM A PURSE fanatic~~ anyways I switched purses to a dressy navy blue envelope purse and then switched back to my everyday~~ HOWEVER , I left the dress purse laying on the kitchen table `LIL miss thing picked right up on that~ MOMMY~~ your purse is not where it belongs~ into the box with it~~ I laughed so hard~~ then I saw she was large and in charge~~ Hey, if I can't take it , I shouldn't dish it out!! So ladies , there is now a NAVY BLUE dress envelope purse added to the box!! I also made a deal with the little runt that I would clean out my closet as they have and add a few of my things too!! This has pulled us all together !! So NOW~ if you win the bid~ maybe you will get some things for yourself as well as your little ones!