I was thinking about using this one that I found yesterday:
Maple Bourbon Turkey Glaze
1 cup bourbon
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
2/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
2 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate, covered, overnight. Brush the glaze over the turkey during the last 15 minutes of roasting. Add 1/2 cup or more to taste to your favorite gravy recipe.
***Apricot Turkey Glaze***
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 cups glaze
- 1 cup KaroŽ Light or Dark or with real Brown Sugar Corn Syrup
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 turkey (12 to 14 pounds)
- Combine KaroŽ and apricot preserves in small bowl.
- Brush glaze on turkey during last 20 minutes of cooking. May reserve and use any remaining glaze to heat and serve with turkey after carving, if desired.
- 1/4 cup sugar-free organic apple juice
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider, butter and honey.
- Brush over entire bird 45 minutes before it completes cooking. Repeat several times before removing turkey from oven.