View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer
Angry Ever been chased by a cow..or any other animal???

I have had this cow for 3 years, she is a real you know what and I have gave all I can to her to tame her down, even had her eating cake (beef cubes, I call it cake) out of my hand. She in the past has attacked me on my 4-wheeler and has chased me 2 times before right after I first got her. Well TONIGHT, I got home after dark and went to feed, have done this before, NO PROBLEMS, my daughter was in the back of the pickup getting the cake sacks open for me and was handing them to me, I was on my last 50 pound bag of cake and I looked up and her the cow came....she was at a fast run and I thought she was just happy that I was feeding...I then realized she had that look in her eye and I ran like forrest gump!!!!!! I was quite a ways from the pickup and she hit me in my right leg, I tripped, but did not fall when I tripped I through the cake sack as hard as I could behind me and finally got to the pickup yanked the door open so fast and hard I must have pulled something in my shoulder, didn't know it was hurt until I calmed down and bawled my head off cuz it scared the dicken outta me! My daughter said when I through the sack she kept hitting it and ramming it in the ground. She was crying, it scared her too. I am so mad at that cow, if I would have had my gun she would be on my plate in a week!
Just wanted to share my adventurous evening, thankfully I did not get hurt bad and am just sore. I think I lost 10 years off my life!!!
The mean rip will be heading to the sale barn as soon as I can get her in!