View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 04:11 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

LOL, I laughed so much at all the replies!!!! Nan I was sitting in the pickup recouping from my heart attack and checking my drawers..lol and I was telling Savannah, can you see all the hamburger standing out there??? She said "Mom that is just gross"! LOL I would not eat her, she is so mean she would probably chip my tooth just eating her!!!
Karen, my bulls are very nice, we have black angus. They can get onry, but have never tried to hurt me thankfully! But I have had neighbors bulls hit my 4-wheeler and my horse.
Lori Ann, I got chased by a goose when I was little it was hissing and I ran and it really scared me! LOL
Mary you crazy gal..makin out in a field....lol...ok, I admit I have done it too, but thankfully I was not ran down by cows!!!!!
Gayle, I was also chased by a big dog when I was little and I have been scared of stray large dogs ever since. You just don't forget these things!

My Mom told me last night and I kind of remember it, she said I was about 3 and was walking with her through the corral and I wondered away from her and a horned cow knocked me down, scooped me up and had me caught in her horns and she ran with me, my Mom was frantic and the cow got to a feeded and threw me right in it! She said I didn't get hurt but was shaking and crying. I WAS TRAUMATIZED!!! LOL!!!!
Thank you all for sharing your stories, I feel better already! My arm still hurts from yanking my pickup door open so hard, but it will be fine.