View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 03:36 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker Sure it does, NYMOM

The snow will end eventually, then you get 2 days of spring and 2 days of summer before it starts to snow again...right.

When I lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan while going to college, the first year I lived there the first snow fell the week after Labor Day. By January 1st, we had recorded 700 inches of snow. It ended that year the middle of May. Total snowfall recorded was about 1,100 inches. And that didn't beat the record either! As you know since you live in COLD SNOWY country, it usually doesn't warm up enough to melt much during the winter, so all that snow is piled up wherever they can find places to put it. I lived on the second floor of an apartment bldg. and we couldn't see the first floor from December until May. It was like the folks that lived on the first floor had gone into hybernation or something.