View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivernan0
I'm working with a new client who tells me today that her cancer has reoccured and is incurable . She will be intreatment for the rest of her life to stay alive. Her optimism is wonderful, but she is as scared as I'm sure most of us would be. Have your mammograms yearly ladies. As I have an 18 year old who, by the mercy of God and the wonderful people at St, Jude Children's Research Hospital, has been in full remission from Hodgkins Lymphoma for 1 year this week, I feel joy and sorrow. Thanks for letting me vent, Sort of a rough day...
Nan, I am so sorry that your day has been so sad. I am very happy for your 18 year old though. My family is very familiar with Hodgkins Disease and Hodgkins Lymphoma. I have the greatest respect for St. Jude Childrens Hospital. I make my largest donations to them. I hope you will feel a little better soon.