Thread: Dru15 :)
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Yeahmarker Dru15 :)

Sandra is one of My Bargain Buddy's Charter Members. When she is not spending time with all of her beautiful grandchildren she enjoys serious gardening. I'll bet she can't wait until Springtime to get her straw hat and break out the tractor!

Sandra is also our Birthday Queen and stays up late each night to make sure each member is recognized with a special and heart felt Birthday thread! She also enjoys surfing the freebie and bargains forum and can be counted on to keep you company in the games forum. Regardless of where you find Sandra she always has a kind word, a good chuckle and a warm and generous personality. Please join me in honoring a truly wonderful member!!!

State of residence: Pennsylvania

Married/Single: Widow

Children? Grandchildren? 4 Children (3 girls, 1 boy)..........9 Grandchildren (number 10 due in May) 2 Great Grandsons

Favorite food: Mexican

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite book: Gone With The Wind

Hobbies: Painting (Acrylic and Watercolor), Crochet, Jigsaw Puzzles, Gardening, playing computer games.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It has been so many years that I can't remember how I found it. I think it was more than 6 years ago. As soon as Karen started the Forum I signed up even though I had never been to a forum before and didn't know how to do anything. I'm so glad that I did. I have met so many wonderful people here and it's like visiting your family every day.

Words to live by: All the Best Things in Life~Are Not Things at All