Thread: Snowbear3
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Talking Snowbear3

Snowbear3 joined the forum in January, but it feels like she's been a member right from the start. You can usually find her in the the freebies or sweeps forums, but if someone posts a question in the help forum, she is right there to lend a hand. Thank you for being such a great member, Irene!

State of residence:

PENNSYLVANIA (JUST SOUTH OF PITTSBURGH "THE CITY OF CHAMPIONS")

Married/Single: WIDOWED IN 2004

Children? Grandchildren?

3 DAUGHTERS, ONE SON. ONE GRANDSON AND ONE GRANDAUGHTER.

Favorite food: CHICKEN PREPARED ANYWAY.

Favorite movie:

I LIKE OLD MUSICALS SUCH AS PICNIC, WEST SIDE STORY ETC!

Favorite book:

ANY OF THE "CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL" SERIES AND
AN AVID READER OF "TRUE CRIME" BOOKS. (lOVE ANN RULE BOOKS- MY FAVORITE AUTHOR)

Hobbies:

THE INTERNET, DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND RAISING SIBERIAN HUSKIES. (INDLUDING MY LATE HUSBAND'S PRIDE AND JOY....SNOWBEAR AND SNOWPRINCESS....ALL WHITE HUSKIES.)

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com:

I FOUND MBB QUITE BY ACCIDENT SURFING THE WEB LATE ONE NIGHT. WHILE I READ IT FOR MANY MONTHS, I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO POST ANYTHING. I SHOPPED FOR ALL MY CHRISTMAS BARGAINS WITH THE MEMBERS AND FINALLY GOT UP ENOUGH NERVE TO JOIN AND POST IN JANUARY 2007.

Words to live by:

"NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TODAY THAT GOD AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE".