Hungry Man Beef-Turkey Casserole
HUNGRY MAN BEEF-TURKEY CASSEROLE
1 med. onion, chopped
1 lb. 95% lean ground beef
1 lb. ground turkey
1 (16 oz.) can B & M baked beans
3/4 c. Lloyds barbecue sauce
1/2 tsp. minced garlic or 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (9 1/2 oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack and Colby cheese
2-3 qt. saucepan
3 qt. casserole dish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Saute onions in butter until tender.
3. Brown ground beef and ground turkey with onions, drain fat.
4. Add beans, barbecue sauce, garlic, pepper to taste and 1/2 of the cheese.
5. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
6. Cut biscuits in half to form 20 1/2 circles. Place biscuits, cut side down, around edge of casserole on top of meat mixture. 7. Top with remainder of the cheese. 8. Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Servings: 6-8.
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage