View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsbride View Post
ohhh GREAT deal!! We don't get coupons We're in an apartment and the only coupon I ever get is Bed Bath and Beyond - which is a good one! But that is all I get!
I will have to go there day after Thanksgiving!
Last year hubby and I were up for opening time at Walmart... I forget what time it was 4 am I think. There wasn't anything we wanted, and I think we spent $6 maybe, but I wanted to do it for fun and he humored me I was "on bed rest" at that point and so he pushed me in a wheelchair good memories.

I will have to remember to go there day after thanksgiving. Oh... you gave me an idea for a new thread!!

When you shop there, the clerks are supposed to ask you if you want to
sign up for coupons by mail from them. Next time you're there, ask them about it. The store where I shop also asks for my phone number each
time I purchase something...that also gives them snail mail addy to send coupons to.