12-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Healthy Turkey Loaf
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/8 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, egg, salsa, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, bread crumbs and lemon pepper. Mix well with hands until blended. Press mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage