View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Warrior View Post
I got an email from a drawing from some months ago.... The Sip and win Orange Jullius Instant win. ....The most amusing thing about the prize to me is that it's open to Canadian residents too but if you live in Canada, you have to solve what they call a 'Mathematical Skills test" to claim the prize. I have never heard of such a thing. It's a rather simple equation actually but still.

I wondered if this was a way to keep out kids of a certain age or people who didnt have a certain intellectual ability so they know they coudn't have entered the contest? It seems very odd. I want to know why... lol. Anyone have any idea?

They always have that for Canadian winners. I am thinking it had to do with some kind of Canadian ruling. Just like some States have different requirements for sending in requests for game pieces.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!