View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

I have to be honest and say that this is the only board that I belong to. I didn't realize that other boards had "points" or whatever you want to call them.

For me MBB started out as a place to find a good deal. It's turned into so much more for me personally. I visit here everyday, taking in what I need that day. It's a release from my daily activities of work, taking care of the kids and house, etc. It's "me" time. Some days I'm looking for a new recipe to try.....I come here. When the gift closet is getting low or a birthday is fast approaching I look for good deals here. Sometimes, I just want to "listen" to what everyone else has to say.

For me it's just going to be a way to let someone know...."I like what you have to say, or thanks." I can't imagine that I would not approve of what someone says, because we are all entitled to an opinion. I'm sure that Karen watches her website carefully and if someone finds something inappropriate she'll be notified.

I appreciate everyone here and at some point you'll know because I'll be clicking on that scale icon to let you know......"I like what you have to say."

((HUGS))

Kathy