View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
When I then told the customer he had a freeze he told me he had called the company he goes thru and since it was a holiday the normal 3 days it takes was turning into a week. Turns out the freeze he had placed caused so much of a headache not only for him, but for us and the finance company. It literally took days for the issue to be resolved. And I guess you pay like $10 a month or something to do this. I guess its nice if you are never going to need to access your credit again.
You gotta pay for them NOT to hand out your info to everyone who asks?? Now, THAT'S a game that make any consumer a loser!! I don't like it!

BUT, GOOD ON YA for looking it up and telling the credit cards not to give away your info and for tracking down the l'il booger that had your info (did you ever find out HOW?) BTW, did you call the consumer fraud division of the District Attorney's office. . .maybe they would be willing to go after the l'il snert!