View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
I handle the credit applications for financing at my store. During Christmas shopping time, we had a customer who had his declined. He was furious because he claims he had good credit. The finance company we go thru told me had had a freeze on his acct and they couldn't access it to run his credit.
When I then told the customer he had a freeze he told me he had called the company he goes thru and since it was a holiday the normal 3 days it takes was turning into a week. Turns out the freeze he had placed caused so much of a headache not only for him, but for us and the finance company. It literally took days for the issue to be resolved. And I guess you pay like $10 a month or something to do this. I guess its nice if you are never going to need to access your credit again.

I only have a block if someone tries to open credit in my name and there is no charge in Massachusetts, maybe in other states, I have not had one problem since I put the block on and I use my card for everything to get the reward points, we do not carry a balance we pay in full each month last year we got a check for $500 for using the card, I know this dosen't work for everyone but it works for us