View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thanks so much for posting this. As a government employee, Sharpies are a luxury item and I gotta buy 'em myself if I want them. I didn't even know Sharpie MADE a clickable pen. When I walked in, CS asked if they could help and I asked the guy to direct me to the Sharpie clickables since I had a coupon. He was familiar with the offer and said, let me see if we have any left...at $2 they're flying off the shelves. He got the LAST one out of the barrel for me, but then came to find me while I was standing in line and handed me another one, as he'd found a few more in the back. The ones I got have been around a while because there's a Disney sweepstakes offer on the front of both of them from 2006! I got in on the white out deal too, altho the savings weren't quite so dramatic!