View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Well...I'll be da*&#ed! I din't expect nuffink. . .I usually meet my expectations, specially at mothers day LOL The SO gave me a Brighton bag (he said he'd gotten it for my upcoming B.D., but I broke my last one and it wouldn't stay closed)! My eldest sent me flowers at work, but I left work early Fri and went by on Sat and didn't see them. I told him they prolly took them back so they'd stay fresh for monday delivery. I got 2 phone calls from my younger kids. The SO took me to Home Depot so I could spend my 20% off coupon (sign up for their garden club. . .they send you at least one coupon a month). I got a citronella plant for the yard (I'd had 2 last year and shared one with the neighbor. . .when she moved she took the plant, but also absconded with my brass planter!) I also got a jalapeno and some pumpkin and canteloupe seed. I planted the jalapeno. . .now i have all the fixins for salsa! I seeded the canteloupe and punkins. . .hope they grow!

I also got taken to Marie Calenders for brunch. The SO HATES it cause you gotta wait, so we were in the parking lot waiting for them to open LOL Bad thing was the egg station wasn't ready when we got there, so I took half a waffle and he got some muffins. When we got ready to go back for eggs, the line was all the way down one aisle and halfway down another. The SO wouldn't wait, so I did, got 2 plates full so he could eat and he refused! *sniffle* $40 for half a waffle and a couple of muffins. Don't think we'll be eating at my favorite brunch spot any more.

Hope everyone else had a great mothers day as well!