Thread: Food ABC Game
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:56 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Italian Sweet Pepper

Long and conical in shape, the Italian Sweet Pepper is a type of chile pepper that is popular pepper for its use in Italian cooking either as a green pepper or as a more mature red pepper. Often referred Italian Frying Pepper, it is typically sautéed in olive oil and added to a variety of foods such as pasta or salad greens. Sweet in flavor and similar in appearance as well as taste to the Anaheim chile pepper, the Italian Sweet Pepper has a medium thick flesh that provides a slightly sweet flavor. It is a common pepper to roast, to cook with olive oil, to fill with stuffings, to serve fresh in salads, or to use fresh as a snack. This chile pepper is harvested when it reaches 6 to 8 inches in length and is a variety that may also be referred to as an Italian Sweet Relleno Pepper or a Sweet Italian Frying Pepper.