View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Default I Want To Quit Smoking! Does Anyone Have Ideas

I really need to quit smoking. My dentist who did major surgery on my gums and pulled several teeth said smoking was a major factor. He won't replace several back teeth(it's been hard to chew since) as it would be hopeless.
My family doctor said I have slight emphasema(sp) already and I'm scared to end up with one of those oxygen tanks and a tube in my nose for the rest of my life. I also used teeth whitening strips and they really worked, but due to smoking of course it didn't last long.

Has anyone used something that worked for them? I know if I could find a job, I would at least cut back, but employment in Michigan is getting even worse. So being at home so much makes it more difficult.