View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

I quit a little over a year ago using Chantix. It is expensive, but think of how much you spend on cigs. You can get help paying for the rx (through Pfizer) if you have low income. I found this info when I did a search:

Patients who do not have insurance coverage for chantix can get help from chantix coupons as these coupons enable them to procure chantix free of cost or at a discounted price. You get the coupon from the doctor's office or from Pfizer.

You can also get a discount coupon/card that gives you a pretty good discount. You can put in your zip code & find the cheapest price.

www.freedrugcard.us/chantix.html

Worth a try cuz it does work .

Last edited by lionsrule2004 : 11-14-2008 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added card address