View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I quit cold turkey also! It was very hard to stay away, BUT, I can get determined if need be. I just told myself that "I had the cigarettes, THEY didnt have me!. I was in control, not the cigarettes controlling me." I also got bronchitis quite a bit, and then I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, and WOW, it really hurt. The Dr. wanted me to quit, I told him to give me my coat, and I reached in the pocket and took my FULL pack of cigs out, and threw them away right there! I told him if Cancer feels anything like this, I dont want any part of it. And I havent smoked since. Maybe you'll scare yourself into quitting, if you dont have enough willpower on your own. Emphysema (sp) isnt something you want to wait and see if it gets worse, cause it will. Good Luck, just make up your mind and do it! Its one of the best decisions you'll ever make for yourself.