View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

WELL I DON'T SPEND $6 A PACK LIKE OTHERS, I GET EM IN THE MAIL FOR ABOUT $11 A CARTON.

I JUST HATE THE WAY MY HAIR AND CLOTHES SMELL TOO. I WENT ON TO THE PHIZER WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING THEY HAD AND LISTENED TO EVERYONE'S STORIES ABOUT CHANTIX. INTERESTING THAT THE MAKER WAS A DOC WHO WENT COLD TURKEY. I THINK I MIGHT QUALIFY TO GET IT FREE, BUT I HAD TO PRINT OUT A FORM TO SEND......AND MY PRINTER IS BROKE! BUT THERE IS A TOLL FREE # AND I'M GOING TO CALL THEM TOMORROW.

I DIDN'T MENTION THAT I WENT 8 YEARS WITHOUT SMOKING BACK IN THE 80's BUT I WAS A WORKALCHOLIC............IT'S JUST SCARY BECAUSE I'M HERE ALL ALONE ALL DAY. I DON'T SMOKE WHEN I WALK THE DOG OR RIDE MY BIKE SO THAT HELPED BUT I REALLY WILL TRY TO QUIT FOR GOOD.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR IDEAS.