View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default 7" Wusthof Santoku on sale

I hesitated to post this Williams Sonoma sale because I couldn't find a link thru Karen. At any rate, both the 7" and 5" are on sale.

Wüsthof Classic Hollow Ground Santoku, 7", with Sharpener

Prepping ingredients is fast and easy when your knife is designed for the task – and if the cutting edge is freshly sharpened. This knife’s carbon-steel blade is precision-forged in Germany, following the traditional santoku design. The Japanese word santoku is translated as “three benefits,” a reference to the knife’s fine mincing, slicing and dicing capabilities. With it comes a manual sharpener designed especially for the special angle of a santoku knife’s double-beveled blade. The sharpener employs ceramic rods in an efficient two-stage process to sharpen and hone santoku blades at the optimal angle for a keen, long-lasting cutting edge. Santoku, 5" or 7" long blade; Sharpener, 8" x 1 1/4" x 3" high.

7" Wusthof Exclusive Suggested Price: $164.95

I actually have several Cutco knives that I am pretty happy with, not as expensive as Henkels or Wustof, nice knives tho.
Our Price: $79.95

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 12-01-2008 at 08:36 AM.