View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Talking Alice is in the spotlight this week!

Alice is fairly new to our forum, but has quickly achieved VIP status. In just a little over 3 months, she has over 1,660 posts! Thank you for all of your contributions, Alice! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

First name: LOL. Alice

Age: Slightly over half a century, aka one of those "f" words.

State of residence: I will ALWAYS be a California girl. Exiled at the moment to the Pacific Northwest.

Occupation: Admin/Accounting for 30 years, previously about 10 years of waitressing and 10 years electronic assembly. I'm now a walking textbook on the history of office automation. Learned to type in junior high school on a MANUAL typewriter. Not going back THERE!

Married/Single: Single

Children? Grandchildren? No and No. My children have paws.

Favorite food: Probably cheeseburgers. Or anything fried, fattening, sweet or starchy.

Favorite movie: Madame X. I sob every time. Usually won't watch anything with violence to animals but I did love Last of the Mohicans.

Favorite book: Hmm. Too many to think of one. I like autobiographies, biographies, romance, suspense and metaphysical stuff.

Hobbies: Computers, web hunting, reading, and my "children".

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Probably an article on MSN's home page. I was hanging around just on the MBB front page for probably at least two years.

Favorite money saving tip: Buy off-season and after holidays. Leave stuff in the shopping cart and wait 'til it becomes a steal!

Words to live by: Guess I don't have any, but I DO believe in karma.