Thread: Pepper60
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Default New Years Day Without Our Pepper

WELL IT IS THE DAY AFTER BUT I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO POST EARLY THIS MORNING A TRIBUTE TO OUR BELOVED PEPPER. IT KEPT GETTING PUT IN HER SPOTLIGHT THREAD AND NO ONE SAW IT. OTHERS POST ABOUT PRAYER REQUESTS FOR NEIGHBORS AND FAMILYS. OTHERS POST HELP REQUESTS.....WHY I CAN'T POST AN HONOR AND MEMORY TO PEPPER I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH US POSTING LIKE CRAZY TODAY AND I STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO HONOR HER ON THIS DAY.
SHE IS NOT ON VACATION, MANY THREADS ARE ABOUT WONDERING ABOUT PEOPLE ON VACATION, WHERE ARE THEY, ETC. WELL PEPPER IS GONE GONE GONE.....PERIOD AND IF I CAN'T HAVE A THREAD IN HER HONOR THEN AS SHE WOULD SAY "SCREW IT"
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
HIPeGURL
Big Buddy Join Date: Nov 2006

News Year Day Without Our Pepper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lite a candle for you today:
You, dearest friend will never ever be forgotten. You have shared so much with us. Your contests have won prizes for many, your freebies and surveys have helped so many of us. Most of all your goofy humor will be missed and I know you would have been here early in the morning sharing all of your finds and cracking us up.

Our first New Years Day without you, but I know you are deep in our thoughts and hearts.

No one will ever fill your space here. I love you Goofy Girl and will dance with you someday in heaven with your Pam and Benji
HIPeGURL
Val