Thread: Pepper60
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Thank you Belinda. I am just so upset that I could not pay a new years tribute to her. It still keeps going in her old spotlight thread.

I wanted everyone to say a Happy New Years and also to the ones that won nice prizes and freebies, just to say thanks.

If she only knew then how much she was loved.......but she loved to dance and I loved her laugh......that's why I wanted everyone to share some comments, not about her being in a better place as was in the spotlight thread, but about our memories of 2008 of her. Darn if she didn't pm me that this would be such a great year(2008). She would have loved to hear our memories and would be cracking up.....she loved life, always found the bright humours side of things.