Thread: New Surveys
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

some new ones!
http://www.dontwasteyourtimeonline.com/

http://survey1.rodale.com/rodale-2wa...OV66/Link.html

Cook! is an exciting new section of Prevention magazine that's full of easy, healthy, and delicious recipes and useful information about healthy cooking. Now, you can be part of it.

The Cook! Recipe Test Panel is an exclusive group of Prevention magazine readers and Prevention.com members who will help us make the recipes and content in Cook! the best it can be. As a part of this panel, you'll receive occasional email surveys from us so you can share your opinion about articles, rate new recipes, and suggest recipes or ideas that might appear in future issues of Prevention magazine and on Prevention.com.

-------------------------------
Join the JOICO/ISO team

This is NOT a survey or a rewards company, but rather, a hair care company. Sign up to be part of their team and you might get some high end hair care products to try out! It's worth a shot, right? I have been on their mailing list for a while now, and they recently sent me the following email:

"We are proud to say that 2009 will be a HUGE year for the Joico/ISO family. We will be introducing several new products that will revolutionize the hair care industry, and we want to you to be in on the ground floor. Last year, you expressed interest in joining Joico/ISO mailing list. We want to give you the opportunity to sign up again for another exciting year of new product introductions, free sample give-aways, and special pricing/discount alerts for your favorite Joico/ISO Brands, including K-PAK, re:nu AGE DEFY, Design Collection and ISO. If you'd like to continue to receive information about our upcoming Joico/ISO offerings, click the blue "confirm to list: Joico New Product Releases"

Sincerely, The Joico/ISO Team"

Here is a link from their site to enter to get free samples AND to be entered into their contest: http://www.joico.com/promos/index.php

And here is the link to join the JOICO team (I do not know if these are 2 different things, so sign up for each so you don't miss out!). http://joico.com/recruit/join.php

--------------------------------
Enter the WomenFreebies.com contest for January

Win CHLOE For Women By CHLOE
1.7 oz.
Click on the picture to enter the contest!

-----------------------------------------

Happy New Year, DWYTO subscribers!

Here's wishing us all a prosperous new year! And how to we prosper? Hopefully, by making a little extra cash by completing surveys and product research studies. Usually, January is a slow time when it comes to receiving survey invitations. So I've been trying to find us some new places to sign up with. If you haven't already heard of the USA Talk Now Panel, then it's time to sign up! They pay you via cash, gc's, or with free products, for doing their surveys and for participating in focus groups. Here is the link to their homepage, the Join Now is on the right side of the page:

www.USATalkNow.com

Now, here's some disappointing news about PremierShoppers.com's Mystery Shoppers program. I had them posted on the site, and was waiting for them to make registrations available. Well, unfortunately, It turns out it will cost money to register with them! About $10 for 3 months, or about $30 a year. Usually, I would blacklist a company like this, but it is really too early to do so. Those of you who live in huge metropolitan areas might actually benefit from this program! That is, IF you are willing to pay their fee. It's small, but it's still a fee, right? And the whole point of DWYTO is to help YOU make money; so let's give it a few months and wait for some user's feedback.... unfortunately, I do not live in a big city, or near one, so I'm not going to be able to participate in their program. If anyone has any reviews on PremierShoppers, please do share them!

Last edited by alice : 01-06-2009 at 10:31 AM.