View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 02:57 AM
New Buddy

madisongirl is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Ricolla Mystery Cougher

Campgirl: Wow, thanks for sharing that information...too bad I live in Wisconsin...can't get much further away, and much colder....20 below zero last night!!
i am fascinated with this advertising gimmick. Its got my attention and I've actually bought their product....amazing how media works!:

How did you figure out the clue? I am really struggling with deciphering the clues, such as the one for this week...(see below). I SUCK AT THIS. Do you have any particular strategy or am i just plain missing the boat? I love these types of clues and i've always been so good at them....but not this time. Maybe its a geography thing...i think i flunked that class in highschool. Anyway, if you don't mind sharing your secrets...i'd love to hear and if you can decipher the one below...i'd love to hear that too.
THANKS A MILL...(HOPEFULLY...)

RICOLLA MYSTER CLUE FOR FEBRUARY 20TH, 2006:
:As a self-proclaimed pizza connoisseur, the Ricola Mystery Cougher has been known to sample a local slice during each of his/her visits across the country. Catch the cougher headed for a local pizzeria this week and you can forget about anchovies, because you'll be ordering caviar on your next pie! This week you could catch the Mystery Cougher satisfying his/her craving at an authentic Italian hangout located on a street named for one of America's greatest presidents. While the cougher is a fan of pepperoni and mushrooms, the locals swear by the sausage at this downtown favorite."

MARIA