View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default Please welcome Brooke (chevytruckgirl)

This week the spotlight shines on Brooke, one of our newest members Please give her a warm MBB welcome

First name:Brooke

State of residence:California

Occupation: Cook, Housekeeper, Chauffeur, Keeper of kids, Domestic Goddess, lol!

Married/Single:Married to my high school sweetheart. Oh geez, I just realized we've been together for more than half my life, lol.

Children? 2 Kids. My son (Rance) will be 4 at the end of March. He is autistic and doesn't talk but he sure does crack me up, lol. My daughter, (IvaLee) is 6 months old.

Favorite food: Anything that is easy to cook and doesn't put on weight, lol. Really my favorite dinner right now is this:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes...pie-51904.aspx

It sounds kinda funky but when you add stuff (different veggies or peppers) to it, it really is a crowd pleaser.

Favorite movie:Lets see, I always watch these movies if they come on tv so I guess they might be considered my faves: The Fifth Element, Cowboy Up, Serenity, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Tango and Cash

Favorite book: I don't have a favorite book but I do have a few authors I always read: Christine Feehan, Gena Showalter, Charlaine Harris... I love any book about the supernatural.

Hobbies:Bargain shopping of course! Reading about a book a day, lol. Crafts. I'm self taught in macrame,
beading, wood burning, flower arrangement, diaper cakes, christmas wreath and ornament making.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com:I was browsing looking for bargains and came upon this site.

Favorite money saving tip: It's so simple, lol "Never pay for price for anything"!

Words to live by: If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

Last edited by Krissy : 03-15-2009 at 09:39 AM.