View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I wonder if it is the compromised circulation due to high blood sugars.....I very rarely see my type 2 patients with hypoglycemia.......most people are non compliant and rely solely in insulin use and coverage.
I've had 2 hypoglycemic episodes this week. . .blood sugar down in the 70s. I had to sit down and think about it last night and realized that I had been taking Avandia and stopped when the bad reports came out. I rediscovered the bottle last weekend and started taking them again, chastising myself for apparently omitting a prescribed med from my regimen. I don't usually eat lunch and I think my blood pressure (and my energy) just totally bottomed out Monday and Tuesday, before I realized that I'd actually added a "new" med to my ongoing regimen. I just finished half a peanut butter & jammy sammy, hoping that will keep me on track for the afternoon