View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
COLUMBINE by Jeff Klass

It was different than the one by Cullen because Klass got more info on the parents. The most interesting discovering IMHO was Susan Klebold's depression and and racing brain documented while she was a student at Ohio State. Perhaps bipolar? Dylan was bipolar and obessed with suicide but the parents didn't know and thus didn't get him the help he needed. She has stated this is her biggest regret in life.

Also, it has more info about the Columbine "area" which was my home for 30 years. Kass knows the area and was a reporter for the Rocky Mountain News...may it RIP.

I liked the Cullen book better because there was more info and documentation about what CAUSED Columbine.

thanks for the comparison Mary.....I have mine but haven't started it yet..I purchased Cullens