View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey-star
I was just checking everything on my daughter's Jog-A-Thon fundraiser for the school PTA. They collected pledges and jogged laps and then collected the money for laps they jogged. It's due tomorrow. She has collected $149.50

I said to her, "Man, your school's gonna be rich!" She said, "No, they are going to give it to the ATM."
As much money that Nicholas' middle school has been asking for, it might as well be for the ATM! Tomorrow, or should I say today, is another $2 for "Wear what you want Day" (no uniform). One time he was told by the coach if he didn't pay, he wasn't going to be allowed to use the new P.E. equipment and he believed it.

I shouldn't complain. I am the "Box Tops Lady" (Box Tops for Education) and I am always bugging everyone to bring in their box tops. Tomorrow is the deadline for me to pick up all the box tops- No school Monday and Tuesday for Mardi Gras - shocking, isn't it!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!